- DESIGNER: WOVEN IMAGE
- CATEGORY: ACOUSTIC SOLUTIONS
- ECHOPANEL 12MM, WALL PANEL
- COMPOSITION: 100% PET (60% RECYCLED)
- WEIGHT: APPROX. 8KG PER PANEL
- DIMENSIONS: 2800MM (+/-10MM) X 1200MM (+/-10MM)
- THICKNESS: 12MM (+/-7%)
- SOUND ABSORPTION:
- AS ISO 354 – 2006
- NRC VALUE: 0.45 (NO AIR GAP)
- NRC VALUE: 0.60 (20MM AIR GAP)
- NRC VALUE: 0.75 (50MM AIR GAP)
- ISO 105-B02 – 1994 RATING: 6-7
- AS 2001.4.21-1970 RATING: 6-7
- FIRE TEST:
- AS 1530.3
- ISO 9705: GROUP 1
- GB 8624B1
- BS EN 13501.1: CLASSIFICATION B-S1, D0
- GLOBAL GREENTAG CERTIFICATION: PLATINUM
- HEALTH DECLARATION AND GREEN RATE LEVEL A
- ENVIRONMENTAL PRODUCT DECLARATION
EchoPanel® is a decorative panel substrate offering improved acoustic performance with a fabric like finish. It is a direct response to ecological sustainability and environmental quality requirements facing contemporary interior design and fit out.
EchoPanel® 12mm is made from 100% PET (Polyethylene Terephthalate) which, depending on colour contains up to 60% post-consumer content. This is recyclable.
EchoPanel® 12mm is a finished surface in itself therefore reduces costs in labour and materials in many applications, including workstations, pinboards, wall panelling, furniture and ceiling.
Non Hazardous Materials
With regards to many furniture assemblies, substrates containing formaldehyde are still being actively used. These materials emit dangerous off gasses over a period of years.
EchoPanel® only emits a total VOC emission rate of < 0.02mg/m2/hr (over 7 days).. when used as a vertical screen divider in conjunction with a formaldehyde-free desk system it is a solution to a safe working environment and will contribute towards a GECA or EcoSpecifier certified workstation.
At a weight of 2400 grams per square metre (12mm thick panel), EchoPanel® 12mm is about one third the weight of MDF or plasterboard in equivalent sizes. It is a face finished product, pin-able, slim and can be used as double sided or single sided panel, giving it the desirable benefits of fitting into slim-line framing systems and requiring less bulk in coping with its light weight.
• Acoustics: EchoPanel® 12mm meets the acoustic demands of today’s open plan office; it has been tested to AS ISO 354-2006 and received an NRC (noise reduction co-efficient) result of of 0.75 (with a 50mm air gap), 0.60 (with a 20mm air gap) and 0.45 (with no air gap). This is a better than average absorption of sound particularly useful in open and reverberating spaces evident in today’s office environments.
• Fire: EchoPanel® 12mm has been tested to the Fire Test AS1530.3, ISO 9705 and BS EN 13501-1.