ECHOPANEL® FREQUENCY 12MM
- DESIGNER: WOVEN IMAGE
- CATEGORY: SCREEN, ECHOPANEL 12MM, ACOUSTIC SOLUTIONS
- COMPOSITION: 100% PET (60% RECYCLED)
- WEIGHT: 2400G/M2
- DIMENSIONS: 2800MM (+/-10MM) X 1200MM (+/-5MM)
- THICKNESS: 12MM (+/-7%)
- SOUND ABSORPTION: AS ISO 354 – 2006
- NRC VALUE: 0.45 (NO AIR GAP)
- NRC VALUE: 0.60 (20MM AIR GAP)
- NRC VALUE: 0.75 (50MM AIR GAP)
- ISO 105-B02 – 1994 RATING: 6-7
- AS 2001.4.21-1970 RATING: 6-7
- REPEAT: H: 300MM, V: 320MM HALF DROP
- FIRE TEST:
- AS 1530.3
- ISO 9705: GROUP 1
- GB 8624B1
- BS EN 13501.1: CLASSIFICATION B-S1, D0
- GLOBAL GREENTAG CERTIFICATION: GOLD
- HEALTH DECLARATION AND GREEN RATE LEVEL A
- ENVIRONMENTAL PRODUCT DECLARATION
EchoPanel® Frequency has been printed double-sided onto 12mm EchoPanel® to create an overall textural effect and to be used as a double-sided workstation screen with the added benefit of 2800mm in length.
• Printed with environmentally sensitive pigment inks to deliver excellent light fastness while remaining low-voc, non-flammable and non-toxic.
• Available in 8 inspirational colourways, Frequency is a lightweight and durable product, made from 60% recycled plastic bottles that would otherwise have ended up in landfills or our oceans.
EchoPanel® Frequency 12mm is made from 100% PET (Polyethylene Terephthalate) which, depending on colour contains up to 60% post-consumer content. This is recyclable.
EchoPanel® Frequency 12mm demonstrates ongoing commitment to environmental performance and sustainable interiors. Its product achieves excellent environmental credentials, including Global GreenTag (GreenRate Level A), with the use of post-consumer and post-industrial waste streams and low VOC emissions. They are RED List Free and have published ingredient transparency with Declare, compliant with LEED v4.1 Building Product Disclosure and Optimisation credit requirements.
EchoPanel® Frequency 12mm is a finished product therefore reduces costs in labour and materials in many applications, including workstations and wall panelling.
Non Hazardous Materials
With regards to many furniture assemblies, substrates containing formaldehyde are still being actively used. These materials emit dangerous off gasses over a period of years.
EchoPanel® only emits a total VOC emission rate of < 0.02mg/m2/hr (over 7 days).. when used as a vertical screen divider in conjunction with a formaldehyde-free desk system it is a solution to a safe working environment and will contribute towards a GECA or EcoSpecifier certified workstation.
At a weight of 2400 grams per square metre (12mm thick panel), EchoPanel® Frequency 12mm is about one third the weight of MDF or plasterboard in equivalent sizes. It is a face finished product, pin-able, slim and can be used as double sided or single sided panel, giving it the desirable benefits of fitting into slim-line framing systems and requiring less bulk in coping with its light weight.
• Acoustics: EchoPanel® Frequency 12mm meets the acoustic demands of today’s open plan office; it has been tested to AS ISO 354-2006 and received an NRC (noise reduction co-efficient) result of 0.75 (with a 50mm air gap), 0.60 (with a 20mm air gap) and 0.45 (with no air gap). This is a better than average absorption of sound particularly useful in open and reverberating spaces evident in today’s office environments.
• Fire: EchoPanel® Frequency 12mm has been tested to the Fire Test AS1530.3, ISO 9705: GROUP 1, GB8624 B1 and BS EN 13501.1: CLASSIFICATION B-S1, D0.
There are no reviews yet.