ECHOPANEL® MERIDIAN 12MM
- DESIGNER: WOVEN IMAGE
- CATEGORY: ECHOPANEL 12MM, ACOUSTIC SOLUTIONS
- COMPOSITION: 100% PET (60% RECYCLED)
- WEIGHT: 7.1KG PER PANEL (+/-10%)
- DIMENSIONS: 2750MM(+/-2MM) X 1100MM(+/-2MM)
- THICKNESS: 12MM(+/-7%)
- SOUND ABSORPTION: AS ISO 354-2006
- NRC VALUE: 0.45 (WITH NO AIR GAP)
- NRC VALUE: 0.60 ( WITH 20MM AIR GAP)
- NRC VALUE: 0.75 (WITH 50MM AIR GAP)
- FIRE TEST: AS 1530.3
- ISO 9705: GROUP 1
- GB8624 B1
- BS EN 13501.1: CLASSIFICATION B-S1, D0
ECHOPANEL® ACHIEVES GLOBAL GREENTAG
CERTIFICATION: GREEN RATE LEVEL A
EchoPanel® boasts an extensive range of precision cut designs, making it the go-to brand for creative interior design concept.
Precision cut designs are including Longitude, Latitude and Meridian products that feature either a vertical groove cut, horizontal groove cut or a 45-degree groove cut design.
Meridian is designed with a 45-degree groove cut design into the face and unique bevel edge for ease of installation and delivers acoustic performance and environmental properties to commercial spaces.
• Panel Dimensions:2750 mm X 1100mm X 12mm
• Meridian precision cut design made from EchoPanel® 12mm, available in 33 colors
• Ideal for walls, ceilings, workstations and space-dividing applications
• Durable, lightweight, pinnable and easy to cut
• Reduce and control the acoustics in your workplace.
EchoPanel is made using 60% post consumer PET from single use bottles that would otherwise have ended up in landfills or our oceans
To date, over 230 million plastic bottles have been repurposed to produce EchoPanel products.
Meridian is designed for floor to ceiling wall and panel applications for sustainable interiors used in:
• Commercial offices • Hotels • Restaurants • Retail • Education • Apartments • Residential • Cinemas, theaters, auditoriums.
Meridian is ideal as:
• An added acoustic floor to ceiling wall covering.
• A panel application.
Meridian made from EchoPanel® 12mm is made from 100% PET (Polyethylene Terephthalate) contains up to 60% post-consumer content. This is recyclable.
EchoPanel® Meridian 12mm demonstrates ongoing commitment to environmental performance and sustainable interiors. Its product achieves excellent environmental credentials, including Global GreenTag (GreenRate Level A), with the use of post-consumer and post-industrial waste streams and low VOC emissions. They are RED List Free and have published ingredient transparency with Declare, compliant with LEED v4.1 Building Product Disclosure and Optimisation credit requirements.
EchoPanel® Meridian 12mm is a finished product therefore reduces costs in labour and materials in many applications, including workstations and wall panelling.
Meridian is light weight, easy to handle, adhere to install.
It is ideal for high floor to ceiling installations
Non Hazardous Materials
With regards to many furniture assemblies, substrates containing formaldehyde are still being actively used. These materials emit dangerous off gasses over a period of years.
EchoPanel® only emits a total VOC emission rate of < 0.02mg/m2/hr (over 7 days).. when used as a vertical screen divider in conjunction with a formaldehyde-free desk system it is a solution to a safe working environment and will contribute towards a GECA or EcoSpecifier certified workstation.
At a weight of 2400 grams per square metre (12mm thick panel), EchoPanel® Meridian 12mm is about one third the weight of MDF or plasterboard in equivalent sizes. It is a face finished product, pin-able, slim and can be used as double sided or single sided panel, giving it the desirable benefits of fitting into slim-line framing systems and requiring less bulk in coping with its light weight.
• Acoustics: EchoPanel® Meridian 12mm meets the acoustic demands of today’s open plan office; it has been tested to AS ISO 354-2006 and received an NRC (noise reduction co-efficient) result of 0.75 (with a 50mm air gap), 0.60 (with a 20mm air gap) and 0.45 (with no air gap). This is a better than average absorption of sound particularly useful in open and reverberating spaces evident in today’s office environments.
• Fire: EchoPanel® Meridian 12mm has been tested to the Fire Test AS1530.3, ISO 9705: GROUP 1, GB8624 B1 and BS EN 13501.1: CLASSIFICATION B-S1, D0.