BALANCE TILE 650
- DESIGNER: WOVEN IMAGE
- CATEGORY: TILES, ECHOPANEL 24MM, ACOUSTIC SOLUTIONS
- BOX OF: 8
- COMPOSITION: 100% PET (60% RECYCLED)
- WEIGHT: 5.07KG PER BOX
- DIMENSIONS: 650 X 325MM
- THICKNESS: 24MM
- SOUND ABSORPTION: AS ISO 354 – 2006
- NRC VALUE: 0.65 (NO AIR GAP)
- NRC VALUE: 0.75 (20MM AIR GAP)
- NRC VALUE: 0.85 (50MM AIR GAP)
- LIGHTFASTNESS: ISO 105-B02 – 1994 RATING: 6-7
- FIRE TEST:
- ISO 9705: GROUP 1
- ASTM E84 UNADHERED: CLASS 2 OR B
ECHOPANEL® ACHIEVES GREENTAG CERTIFICATION
- The rectangular Balance Tile is a design of Acoustic tiles featuring a chamfered edge are available in 2 sizes, Balance 650 or Balance 1300 that are easy to install and enable the redefinition and reconfiguration of interior spaces.
- Balance Tile is a great solution for achieving the required acoustic function in a space with quality design.
- Balance 650 – BOX OF 8 TILES. DIMENSIONS: 650 X 325MM. Available in 15 inspirational colourways, Balance 650 a lightweight and durable product, made from 60% recycled plastic bottles with outstanding acoustic qualities.
Most tiles in the collection are made from Echopanel® are made from Echopanel®, which achieves Global GreenTag™ certication (Green Rate: Level A).
Echopanel® is made using 60% post-consumer PET from single-use bottles that would otherwise end up in landfill or our oceans.
Impressively, in 2018/19, Woven Image diverted in excess of 624 tonnes of PET plastic from landfill. This equates to over 31 million waste bottles.
To date, over 230 million 600ml PET bottles have been repurposed to produce Echopanel® products.
Design freedom with acoustic performance
Decorative acoustic function with a quality design
The portfolio boasts an extensive solid colour palette, precision cut and chamfered edge, providing an endless stream of design configurations.
Commercial Interior Applications
Whether you’re looking for floor to ceiling coverage or to create smaller design features, acoustic tiles are a stylish way to control noise in interior spaces including:
Open-plan offices, meeting rooms and collaborative workspace
Cafes and restaurants
Lobby’s and public spaces
Classrooms and music rooms.
Our acoustic tiles are lightweight and easy to install. Design pattern match without the need for trimming. Tiles are either mounted using adhesive or, with our 3D tile range, installed using a sophisticated clip system.
• Acoustics: Balance tile meets the acoustic demands of today’s open plan office; it has been tested to AS ISO 354-2006 and received an NRC (noise reduction co-efficient) result of 0.65 (with no air gap), 0.75 (with 20mm air gap), 0.85 (with 50mm air gap)
• Fire: Balance tile has been tested to the Fire Test ISO 9705: Group 1, ASTM E84Unadhered: B or Class 2 and BS EN 13501.1: Classification B-s1, d0
There are no reviews yet.