- DESIGNER: WOVEN IMAGE
- CATEGORY: WALLCOVERING, MURA 6M
- BOX OF: 6M ROLL OR 25M ROLL
- COMPOSITION: 100% PET(60% RECYCLED)
- WIDTH: 1210MM (+/-5MM)
- WEIGHT: 423G/LIN.M, 350G/M2
- THICKNESS: 1.9MM (+/-0.25MM)
- SOUND ABSORPTION: AS ISO 354 – 2006
- NRC VALUE: 0.10
- ISO 105-B02-1994 RATING: 6
- AS 2001.4.3-1995 DRY: 4-5, WET: 4-5
- REPEAT: V: 2CM, H: 1.5CM
- FIRE TEST:
- AS3837 CLASSIFICATION: GROUP 1
- ISO 9705
- ASTM E84
- BS 476 PART 7
GLOBAL GREENTAG CERTIFICATION: PLATINUM
HEALTH DECLARATION AND GREEN RATE LEVEL A
ENVIRONMENTAL PRODUCT DECLARATION
Mura wall covering is an exciting evolution of the Woven Image EchoPanel collection. Mura wall covering is available in a collection of plain and patterned.
Mura Otto is a contemporary patterned design of Mura Collection, Mura Otto is an innovative and versatile wall covering that is design driven, cost effective and easy to install.
• Mura Otto is 1.9mm thick, surface finish that is highly cost effective and easy to install. The face side has been designed to create a smooth clean designer look, whilst the back has been engineered with a forgiving texture that can be adhered to a variety of surfaces including walls, workstation screens and operable walls.
• Mura Otto delivers an enriched finish that challenges the perception of traditional wall covering.
• Mura Otto is printed using environmentally sensitive pigment ink (low VOC third party certified inks with excellent performance characteristics), available on continuous rolls of 6M and 25M.
• Mura collection boasts an on-trend colour palette and an array of printed designs. Made from 60% recycled PET (approx. 60% post-consumer waste such as recycled PET bottles) with low VOCs, Mura has first-rate environmental certifications.
Mura wall covering is designed as a wall covering for sustainable interiors used in:
• Commercial offices • Hotels • Restaurants • Retail • Education • Apartments • Residential • Cinemas, theaters, auditoriums.
Mura is ideal as:
• An added acoustic floor to ceiling wall covering.
• A workstation screen fabric
• An operable wall/ partition cover
Mura wall covering is light weight, easy to handle, adhere to install. We recommend a professional wall covering installer for optimum results.
Seams in Mura wall covering are almost invisible as the fine fibres scale.
Available as continuous rolls of 6M and 25M, Mura Otto is ideal for high floor to ceiling installations.
Mura wall covering is available in a collection of plain and patterned, it is a surface in itself with significant design potential to enable designers and manufactures to redefine, reinvent and reconfigure interior spaces.
Compared to other wall finishes. Mura wall covering is an extremely price competitive solution.
Mura Otto achieves a number of international fire standards for a number of applications, including the ISO 9705 GROUP 1 and AS3837 CLASSIFICATION: GROUP 1 (adhered to plasterboard), BS 476 PART 7: CLASS 2 (adhered to Gyprock EC08TM Fire), and the ASTM E84: CLASS 1 (adhered to plasterboard). See pages 3-4 for all specifications or visit us online to find downloadable reports.
Mura Otto has acoustic benefits tested by RMIT to AS ISO 354- 2006. It also achieves outstanding commercial performance results against Australian and International standards.
IDEAL PRINT AND EMBOSS SURFACE
Mura wall covering is available printed in an array of colourways and designs.
It is also available embossed providing a subtle textured result. The perfect solution for adding contemporary design to an interior space.
Mura wall covering is another landmark product from Woven Image. It demonstrates our ongoing commitment to environmental performance and sustainable interiors. Its product achieves excellent environmental credentials, including Global GreenTag (GreenRate Level A), with the use of post-consumer and post-industrial waste streams and low VOC emissions. They are RED List Free and have published ingredient transparency with Declare, compliant with LEED v4.1 Building Product Disclosure and Optimisation credit requirements.
There are no reviews yet.