GEM EMBOSSED PANEL
- DESIGNER: WOVEN IMAGE
- CATEGORY: ACOUSTIC SOLUTION, EMBOSSED PANEL
- BOX OF: 1 PANEL
- COMPOSITION: 100% PET (60% RECYCLED)
- WEIGHT: 7.83KG PER PANEL
- DIMENSIONS: 2800MM (+/-3MM) X 1130MM (+/-3MM)
- THICKNESS: 9MM (+/-7%)
- SOUND ABSORPTION: AS ISO 354 – 2006
- NRC VALUE: 0.25 (DIRECT FIX)
- NRC VALUE: 0.75 (ACOUSTIC INFILL)
AW: 0.20 (H)
- ISO 105-B02-1994 RATING: 6
- ISO 105-X12 RATING: WET: 4/5, DRY: 5
- FIRE TEST:
- ISO 9705: GROUP 3
- BS EN 1350.1 CLASSIFICTION: D-S3, D0
GLOBAL GREENTAG CERTIFICATION: GREEN RATE LEVEL A
GEM EMBOSSED PANEL is a design of the embossed acoustic panel collection Gem is the latest design. Reminiscent of expanded mesh and netting, offset diamond-like shapes repeated across the panel. Available in 9 colours, including on-trend natural hues of ochre and cinnamon.
• The embossed acoustic panel collection represents the latest innovation from Woven Image. This design-led collection embraces the trend towards tactile surfaces and three-dimensional textures, interweaving cutting-edge design with sustainability and commercial performance.
• Available in three unique designs; Gem, Zen and Ion have been specially designed to provide a floor-to-ceiling acoustic solution for commercial interiors, and pattern match for continuous wall and double-height installations.
• These acoustic panels perform to commercial industry standards for interior wall linings, and achieve excellent environmental credentials, including Global GreenTagTM (GreenRate Level A), with the use of post-industrial waste streams and low VOC emissions. They are Red List Free and have published ingredient transparency with Declare, compliant with LEED v4.1 Building Product Disclosure and Optimisation credit requirements.
GEM EMBOSSED PANEL is made from 100% PET (Polyethylene Terephthalate) which, depending on colour contains up to 60% post-consumer content. This is recyclable.
GEM EMBOSSED PANEL is a finished surface in itself therefore reduces costs in labour and materials for wall panelling.
Non Hazardous Materials
With regards to many furniture assemblies, substrates containing formaldehyde are still being actively used. These materials emit dangerous off gasses over a period of years.
GEM EMBOSSED PANEL only emits a total VOC emission rate of < 0.02mg/m2/hr (over 7 days).. when used as a vertical screen divider in conjunction with a formaldehyde-free desk system it is a solution to a safe working environment and will contribute towards a GECA or EcoSpecifier certified workstation.
At a weight of 2475 grams per square metre (9mm thick panel), GEM EMBOSSED PANEL is about one third the weight of MDF or plasterboard in equivalent sizes. It is a face finished product, slim giving it the desirable benefits of fitting into slim-line framing systems and requiring less bulk in coping with its light weight.
• Acoustics: GEM EMBOSSED PANEL meets the acoustic demands of today’s open plan office; it has been tested to AS ISO 354-2006 and received an NRC (noise reduction co-efficient) result of 0.75 (acoustic in fill, AW 0.20(H)) and 0.25 (direct fix).
• Fire: GEM EMBOSSED PANEL has been tested to the Fire Test ISO 9705 and BS EN13501-1
There are no reviews yet.