- DESIGNER: WOVEN IMAGE
- CATEGORY: TILES, ACOUSTIC SOLUTIONS
- BOX OF: 10
- COMPOSITION: 100% PET (68% RECYCLED)
- WEIGHT: 7KG PER BOX
- DIMENSIONS: 550MMX550MM (+/-2MM)
- THICKNESS: 9MM +/-7%
- SOUND ABSORPTION: AS ISO 354 – 2006
- NRC VALUE: 0.30 (WITH NO AIR GAP)
- FIRE TEST:
- ISO 9705: GROUP 1
- BS EN 13501.1: CLASSIFICATION C-S1, D2
- GB 8624 B1
GLOBAL GREENTAG CERTIFIED: GREENRATE LEVEL A
• Kaleidoscope tile 9mm is printed multi-direction angular design, created via a series of intersecting lineal shapes to create an overall textural effect.
• Printed with environmentally sensitive pigment inks to deliver excellent light fastness while remaining low-voc, non-flammable and non-toxic.
• Available in 6 colourways, Kaleidoscope tile is a lightweight and durable product, made from 68% recycled plastic bottles that would otherwise have ended up in landfills or our oceans and delivers acoustic performance and environmental properties to commercial spaces.
• Kaleidoscope tile – BOX OF 10 TILES. DIMENSIONS: 550 X 550MM.
Most tiles in the collection are made from Echopanel® are made from Echopanel®, which achieves Global GreenTag™ certication (Green Rate: Level A).
Echopanel® is made using 60% post-consumer PET from single-use bottles that would otherwise end up in landfill or our oceans.
Impressively, in 2018/19, Woven Image diverted in excess of 624 tonnes of PET plastic from landfill. This equates to over 31 million waste bottles.
To date, over 230 million 600ml PET bottles have been repurposed to produce Echopanel® products.
Design freedom with acoustic performance
Decorative acoustic function with a quality design
The portfolio boasts an extensive solid colour palette, precision cut and chamfered edge, providing an endless stream of design configurations.
Commercial Interior Applications
Whether you’re looking for floor to ceiling coverage or to create smaller design features, acoustic tiles are a stylish way to control noise in interior spaces including:
Open-plan offices, meeting rooms and collaborative workspace
Cafes and restaurants
Lobby’s and public spaces
Classrooms and music rooms.
Our acoustic tiles are lightweight , pinnable and easy to install. Design pattern match without the need for trimming. Tiles are either mounted using adhesive or, with our 3D tile range, installed using a sophisticated clip system.
• Acoustics: Kaleidoscope tile has been tested to AS ISO 354-2006 and received an NRC (noise reduction co-efficient) result of 0.30 (with no air gap)
• Fire: Kaleidoscope tile has been tested to the Fire Test ISO 9705: Group 1, GB 8624 B1 and BS EN 13501.1: Classification C-s1, D2