- DESIGNER: WOVEN IMAGE
- CATEGORY: SPACE-DIVIDERS, ECHOPANEL 24MM, ACOUSTIC SOLUTIONS
- BOX OF: 6 CUT ECHOPANEL PIECES AND 10 PIVOT JOINERS
- COMPOSITION: 100% PET (60% RECYCLED)
- WEIGHT: 13.8KG PER KIT
- DIMENSIONS: 1750MM X 3500MM’
- THICKNESS: 24MM
- SOUND ABSORPTION: ECHOPANEL 24MM ACHIEVES: AS ISO 354 – 2006
- NRC VALUE: 0.65 (NO AIR GAP)
- NRC VALUE: 0.75 (20MM AIR GAP)
- NRC VALUE: 0.85 (50MM AIR GAP)
- LIGHTFASTNESS: ISO 105-B02 – 1994 RATING: 6-7
- FIRE TEST: ECHOPANEL 24MM ACHIEVES:
- ASTM E84 UNADHERED CLASS 2 OR B
- ISO 9705: GROUP 1
ECHOPANEL® ACHIEVES GLOBAL GREENTAG CERTIFICATION
PLATOON is a free-standing and is a design of EchoPanel® Space Dividers allow designers to stylishly define areas within open-plan spaces, whilst delivering privacy and acoustic control.
Space dividers are the semi-permanent features, that assist in creating and organising open-plan spaces – be it the classroom, office or even in a restaurant. Woven Image® has designed a collection of modular dividing systems made from the leading opportune product – EchoPanel® to achieve the important characteristics for such systems; including sound absorption and by being a lightweight, agile material.
PLATOON is made from 100% PET (Polyethylene Terephthalate) which, depending on colour contains up to 60% post-consumer content. This is recyclable.
PLATOON is a free-standing and made from EchoPanel®, it is a finished surface in itself therefore reduces costs in labour and materials.
Non Hazardous Materials
With regards to many furniture assemblies, substrates containing formaldehyde are still being actively used. These materials emit dangerous off gasses over a period of years.
PLATOON made from EchoPanel® only emits a total VOC emission rate of < 0.02mg/m2/hr (over 7 days).. when used as a vertical screen divider in conjunction with a formaldehyde-free desk system it is a solution to a safe working environment and will contribute towards a GECA or EcoSpecifier certified workstation.
At a weight of 3000 grams per square metre, 24mm thick, durable and lightweight.
PLATOON space dividers is a boxed product that included 6 pivot joiners and 6 panels.
• Acoustics: PLATOON made from EchoPanel® 24mm has been independently tested, in accordance with AS ISO 354 – 2006 and received an NRC (noise reduction co-efficient) result of 0.85 (with a 50mm air gap), 0.75 (with a 20mm air gap) and 0.65 (with no air gap). This is a better than average absorption of sound particularly useful in open and reverberating spaces evident in today’s office environments.
• Fire: PLATOON made from EchoPanel® 24mm has undergone many forms of industry testing and complies with some of the world’s highest mandatory standards. Its fire-retardant properties have been developed so that it is an excellent performer in the safety arena. It holds first-class ratings in Australasian and International markets, achieving a Group 1 rating in the ‘ISO 9705’ full-scale room fire test.
PLATOON made from EchoPanel® has also been awarded the internationally recognised ‘BS EN 13501.1: Classification B-s1, d0’ as well as the Fire Test ASTM E84.
There are no reviews yet.