- DESIGNER: WOVEN IMAGE
- CATEGORY: ACOUSTIC CEILING PRODUCT
- BOX OF: 3 CUT AND PRINTED ECHOPANEL PIECES AND 3 HORIZONTAL COMPONENT KITS
- WEIGHT: 10KG PER KIT
- DIMENSIONS: PANEL DIMENSIONS: 1150MM X 890M (+/-2MM)
- THICKNESS: PANEL THICKNESS: 24MM
- SOUND ABSORPTION:
- WEIGHTED SOUND ABSORPTION COEFFICIENT (200MM SUSPENSION): 0.50 (H)
- SOUND ABSORPTION AVERAGE (200MM SUSPENSION): 0.51
- LIGHTFASTNESS: ISO 105-B02 – 1994 RATING: 6-7
- FIRE TEST:
- ISO 9705: GROUP 1
- ASTM E84: UADHERED: CLASS 1 OR B
- BS EN 1301.1: CLASSIFICATION B-S1, D0
ECHOPANEL® ACHIEVES GLOBAL GREENTAG CERTIFICATION
ECHOPANEL® INLINE is a suspended acoustic ceiling solution that creates a design focus whilst reducing reverberated noise in shared spaces. The product consists of three printed panels and all hanging components, including a unique adjustable cable stopper that enables panels to be suspended at various heights above one another. The panels are printed with an elegant gold keyline and are available in three colourways; Onyx, Ivy and Indigo. Horizontal hanging component kits can also be purchased separately, allowing designers to suspend 24MM EchoPanel® in a multitude of creative configurations.
ECHOPANEL® INLINE made from EchoPanel® is made from 100% PET (Polyethylene Terephthalate) which, depending on colour contains up to 60% post-consumer content. This is recyclable.
ECHOPANEL® INLINE made from EchoPanel® is a finished surface in itself therefore reduces costs in labour and materials in ceiling application.
Non Hazardous Materials
With regards to many furniture assemblies, substrates containing formaldehyde are still being actively used. These materials emit dangerous off gasses over a period of years.
EchoPanel® only emits a total VOC emission rate of < 0.02mg/m2/hr (over 7 days).. when used as a vertical screen divider in conjunction with a formaldehyde-free desk system it is a solution to a safe working environment and will contribute towards a GECA or EcoSpecifier certified workstation.
At a weight of 3000 grams per square metre (24mm thick panel). It is a face finished product, can be used as double sided or single sided panel.
• Acoustics: Weighted sound absorption coefficient as defined by ISO 11654 standard (200mm suspension):0.50(H) Sound Absorption Average as defined by ASTM C423 (200mm suspension): 0.51.
• Fire: ECHOPANEL® INLINE made from EchoPanel® 24mm has undergone many forms of industry testing and complies with some of the world’s highest mandatory standards. Its fire-retardant properties have been developed so that it is an excellent performer in the safety arena. It holds first-class ratings in Australasian and International markets, achieving a Group 1 rating in the ‘ISO 9705’ full-scale room fire test.
ECHOPANEL® INLINE made from EchoPanel® 24mm has also been awarded the internationally recognised ‘BS EN 13501.1: Classification B-s1, d0’ as well as the Fire Test ASTM E84.
There are no reviews yet.